Re: is there a Mac version?

Michael Ross wrote:
Example conversation below (info-LabVIEW mailing list (NI means National
Instruments).  Very provocative.  Investigate MackBook Pro and Parallels.

Quote of some unnamed source (via Michael Ross):
I am a Mac fanboi from way back, but all my users are Windows. Many of my
apps require NI image acquisition as well, which is not available on the Mac
OS. So I am using Parallels and XP on a MacBook Pro for lots of my
development. (Not when I need to run the video cards, of course.) Parallels
is fine. I have it set so that right-click is ctrl-shift click, which you
get used to very quickly. Cntl-drag for cloning and everything else works
fine.

I would like to echo these comments for VMWare Fusion, as well.

From my point of view, the big advantages are that the USB system seems to be more stable and that VMWare is integrating graphics support much more quickly. VMWare Fusion 2.X seems to be 90+% DirectX 9 compatible and should probably close the gap the rest of the way in the next release or two.

-a