Re: is there a Mac version?

Mariana Delbue wrote:
I loooooved Visio, used a lot until the bad guys of the evil empire killed
it!

now I'm happily living in Mac-Land, would like very much to use Dia, but am
not enough of a techie to compile a Mac version....

if somebody has it, I can act as beta... I'm a dumb user but a good
tester...

Thx

Mariana

Sadly--such a beast does not exist.

And, even if you find a Dia compiled for OS X, you are going to find that it doesn't really work the way you expect an application to work. Printing and fonts, for example, are likely to be horribly broken.

If you are willing to spend money, Omnigraffle tends to be the diagrammer of choice on OS X.

-a