Re: is there a Mac version?

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere teaser fr> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 12:22 -0400, Michael Ross wrote:
> Example conversation below

What about providing a pre-built package for Mac instead of trying to
sell people with non-Free Software running on non-Free operating
systems?

Code speak better than words.

Hub

First, I don't sell anything.  I was merely offering a possible solution in the absence of an existing option.

Second, don't use an Apple product or code at all, I just use Dia as it is.

And on the last comment - OK, get to it.

Mike

    Michael E. Ross     |     ArcAngle Design
 Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
 Machine & Product Design
 Data Acquisition & Control

 217 Valley Creek Drive
 Clayton, NC 27520