Re: is there a Mac version?

Hub,

I know you weren't quoting Steffan (and never said you were). However
your suggestion would require Steffan (or another developer) to have
access to a Mac. Until that happens, suggestions such as
Virtualisation (even if you have to pay for it) are quite valid.

I'm sorry if you felt I was attacking you though - honestly, it was
more in anger towards Apple in general. I find their business
practises highly frustrating especially as more people start to use
them regularly.

Nick