Re: is there a Mac version?

Mariana Delbue wrote:
I loooooved Visio, used a lot until the bad guys of the evil empire killed
it!

now I'm happily living in Mac-Land, would like very much to use Dia, but am
not enough of a techie to compile a Mac version....

if somebody has it, I can act as beta... I'm a dumb user but a good
tester...

Thx

Mariana

Erg. I also overlooked the fact that there is a Microsoft Office level diagrammer in OpenOffice. The native port of OpenOffice for OS X is NeoOffice:

http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/index.php

-a