Re: is there a Mac version?

I think Hub just volunteered to buy you a Mac, Steffen. Code is
wonderful, but testing is just as important.

Frankly, Apple are so protective about their operating system (no
virtualisation clauses etc.), I think they somewhat bring it upon
themselves that a lot of software that theoretically could be
cross-compiled, isn't.

There are, of course, free virtualisation applications available for
Macs (VirtualBox from Sun and QEMU are two notable ones), however,
frankly I feel virtualisation for the sake of a single application is
a bit resource heavy. Plus you won't get any of Macs famed user
interface benefits.

Nick Moore