Re: looking for a (perl) dia user

> Howdy. I am not that person. But I do use Perl quite a lot, and sometimes Dia,
> but so far, never together. I'm a bit curious just how that might work, or
> what, exactly, I might use such a combination for.

If you're heavily-enough into using UML for
code generation you could also generate XML
from the DIA output and have perl use that
to generate working Perl code :-)

--
Steven Lembark                                          +1 888 359 3508
Workhorse Computing                                       85-09 90th St