Re: dia-svn: "make install" behaves inappropiate

Am 23.06.2008 23:18, Thomas Harding schrieb:
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 02:02:57PM +0200, stefan-husmann t-online de wrote:
Hello,

since a few days the svn sources baehave inappropiate if I try to create
a package for distribution. The "make install" step seems not to be
aware of a --DESTDIR=.. switch or something fulfilling a similar task
anymore.

../configure --prefix /home/me/dia_test
make
make install

However, revisions from #4070 to #4075 are broken -- my fault.
(Hans, I apologize for the errors, and now works on 3 copies
at a time: trunk, working and build, with systematics rdiffs
and many tests).

Will post a patch as soon as I'll finished my builds/installs/unininstalls tests, carefully read the patch
and written changelog...

Patch applied yesterday, should be fine again with revision 4076.

Thanks,
        Hans