Re: [Fwd: Dia is awesome!]

These are nice and interesting pictures indeed. It would be good to add them to a gallery at Dia website ...

Edheldil

Lars Ræder Clausen wrote:

>From nathan vany gmail com  Wed Dec 10 07: 21:01 2008

I just recently started using Dia for a project I'm working on, and I've
found Dia to be a very helpful tool that has saved me a lot of work.  This
link ( http://il2.na85.ca/img/robocircuit.png ) is a circuit diagram created
in Dia that represents a complete electrical system for a robot I designed
for my 4th-year undergraduate mechatronics course.

I also have found Dia to be very flexible and have been creating custom
shapes based on US FM 1-02 Operational Terms and Graphics.  I play a combat
flight simulator called IL2 Sturmovik and am currently competing in an
"online war" known as Forgotten Skies.  In this war two teams (Allies and
Axis) battle eachother in semi-historical World War 2 air battles.  I'm one
of the mission planners for the Allied team and I have been using Dia with
great success designing battle maps to illustrate our plans.  This link (
http://il2.na85.ca/img/battleplans.png ) is a (fairly simple) sample map.