increase number of connections on UML Class?

Hello,

        Is it relatively easy to change the number of connections on the
top, but especially the bottom of a UML Class box?  Ideally, this would
be on the right-click menu for adding or removing connections on the
appropriate top or bottom of the UML Class box.  However, if it is
easier to add connections to all four sides, we wouldn't mind that.

        We have several sub-classes below a Class box and when
connecting these sub-class boxes via Generalizations to the top Class
box, we would like several connections -- one for each sub-class box.
Currently, all such sub-class boxes must be connected to the same
connection on the bottom of the Class box above them.

        Thank you.

Clyde Roby, a very satisfied MS Windows DIA user