Dia to SVG through XSL?

I've taken a look around and haven't found anything yet, so does
anyone here have an XSL to transform Dia's XML output to SVG? I poked
around and it appears to currently be done in C in Dia which to me is
just... silly... I want to be able to do such a transform without
having Dia as a dependancy for the transform (It's obviously required
to generate the files in the first place, but I'm working on a
automated documentation system that needs to be as flexible and
uncomplicated as possible, and Dia is a fairly heavy requirement
compared to XSLT's)

Thanks for your time,
- Josh