Re: Dia to SVG through XSL?

On 7-08-2008 at 20:55 Grey wrote:
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
Am 07.08.2008 16:22, Grey schrieb:

I've taken a look around and haven't found anything yet, so does
anyone here have an XSL to transform Dia's XML output to SVG? I poked
around and it appears to currently be done in C in Dia which to me is
just... silly...

Feel free to develop all the shape rendering in XSLT as well, after all
many
of Dia's shapes are some SVG dialect as well ...

Dang, I'll probably end up doing just that

Well you can stop just now, because you will fail to do that for all
possible diagrams. You probably won't even be able to develop XSLT for
converting a simple diagram containing just a text like "#1". Why? Well
look in the source XML for that kind of diagram.

Regards,
Nux.

Już wkrótce finały Pucharu i Mistrzostw Polski w kitesurfingu!
Ford Kite Cup w Juracie, przyjedź i zobacz najlepszych
Sprawdź sam: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fextrema9960815.html&sid=446