Re: What do you want to do for Dia 0.97?

My usecase -
- Use Dia (with some custom shapes) to draw a diagram.
- use Python plugin to generate some data based on the diagram.
- Export the diagram to PDF for review.

There are a few aspects of this simple usecase that can improve -
1. A shape's default size and attributes are not controllable.
   They are typically too big to fit a substantial diagram on a page.
2. When exporting #1 requires all kinds of scaling to make the diagram fit.
3. I've not managed to successfully position the exported image in
    the center of the page.

Oh, and upgrading the python bindings would be really nice!

Thanks for the excellent work.

-shishir