Re: Greek Characters in Dia for Windows

At Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:02:57 -0500 Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb nyu edu> wrote:

I do run gnome and, following your suggestion, added "Greece" to
Layout (default U.S. English).  I can switch between the two layouts
with "both alt" key.  I put the applet on my panel and can see USA
change to Gre when I click.  But I must be missing the dia part.  If I
start and use the text tool I still get US English characters.

I tried the left alt, no effect, and the right alt, no text at all.
What must I do next?

I now see that I must change the layout to greek while in the
application window (unless greek was default, which it is not).

I did that and then *it works*.

Thank you again lars.
allan