Dia presentation

Hello!  I'm doing a class presentation on open source software, and I've decided to do it on Dia.  I've been using it for a while, especially the last three months for database design purpose.  I do love the software and prefer this over others, like Visio.

In the class presentation, there are some questions that I have to ask.  So here it goes.

• Who is the project owner?
• How many members are involved directly, and how many peripherally?
• How did the project come to be? What is its history?
• What does the project try to accomplish?
• What other OSS (or commercial) products are similar and how does this project differ from them?
• How can someone get involved in the project?
• What do they use to track bugs?
• What do they use to drive releases?
• How often does the project release major and minor revisions?
• How do the members of the project communicate?
• What tools do they use to manage the source?
• What makes this project interesting? Why did you choose it?
• How does the project resolve conflicts between members?

If someone could kindly answer as much of those as they can and reply to me, dgunawan1 gmail com, I would greatly appreciate it.  In time, after the class is over, I am interested in checking out the code to see if I can contribute in any shape or form.

Sincerely,

Danny