Missing the PNG size dialog window

Hi

First - dia is great!

My small problem is this:  I just installed FC8 on my work laptop and loaded up dia (0.96.1).  In previous versions, for at least the last several months, when I exported a diagram as a PNG I was given a dialog that allowed me to specify the size of the PNG image to create.  This was a *great* feature because by specifying a large enough PNG file I could create PNGs that were clear and usable.  The latest version of dia seems to have lost the capability.

I have tried to use the --size option but it does not seem to have any affect.

I think dia is awesome, but it really, really needs to have that feature back again.

Thanks!

David Wiener