Re: Tabbed interface: good progress

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 23:07 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:

On 6/20/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
        The no-show is consistent for me, no matter which way the
        diagram is
        created.  Looks like a signal either is not fired or not
        received (maybe
        the receiver is not set when the signal is fired?).

        I have GTK 2.8.20 and GLib 2.10.3 on an Ubuntu Dapper Drake
        x86 box.

I think I saw the same problem with Debian Etch.  GTK 2.8.20 and GLib
2.12.4.  The attached patch fixes the problem on Etch.  I don't really
know why.  I played around with the order of things.

Yep, the diagram now turns up nicely.  There's still the switch to the
last diagram when resizing, but that's probably another matter.

-Lars