Re: Tabbed interface: good progress

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 13:05 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:

On 6/20/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
        On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 00:04 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:

        >         On 6/7/07, Lars Clausen < lars raeder dk> wrote:
        >
        >                 Committed.  It's missing the middle button
        drag that's
        >                 normally there
        >                 when right-mouse is the object menu.
        >
        > Hopefully we'll eventually make all of this beautiful.

        Hopefully, but first I want to make it work.  The diagram
        still doesn't
        show at first open, there's still a double-close thing, and
        the zoom
        widget in the toolbar is less useful than the old one.

The zoom thing is on my todo but the diagram not showing on first open
is news.  I think I have seen the double-close thing.  I was hoping
that it wasn't me :).

The no-show is consistent for me, no matter which way the diagram is
created.  Looks like a signal either is not fired or not received (maybe
the receiver is not set when the signal is fired?).

I have GTK 2.8.20 and GLib 2.10.3 on an Ubuntu Dapper Drake x86 box.

-Lars