Re: Tabbed interface: good progress

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 00:04 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:

        On 6/7/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

                Committed.  It's missing the middle button drag that's
                normally there
                when right-mouse is the object menu.

Hopefully we'll eventually make all of this beautiful.

Hopefully, but first I want to make it work.  The diagram still doesn't
show at first open, there's still a double-close thing, and the zoom
widget in the toolbar is less useful than the old one.

-Lars