Re: docbook: link [was: Bug 455400]

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 08:13:15AM -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
Thanks, Thomas. That was way too easy! I've been doing a lot of work on the
documentation. I've added sections for entering text, aligning objects,
moving lines. I've
also added a lot of screenshots and expanded the basic objects area. I'm
currently reworking the selecting objects section, again with more screen
shots.

Good job! I think the others will agree too :)

I'm probably not going to finish this morning. Unfortunately, I'm going out
of town for a few days, so it will be about a week before I can upload the
diff file. I hope that's ok.

That's not a problem for me, as the patch is already waiting for a looong time
to be included ;)

Please add me in Cc while you will upload, if you want I check for
docbook xml mistakes.

And don't forget to upload the screenshots as separate attachment (svn
doesn't support binary files, it says only that they exists or are
changed).

Cheers,
--
Thomas Harding