Re: docbook: link [was: Bug 455400]

Thanks. Do I need to upload each screenshot PNG file separately or can I zip them into one upload file? Thanks. Mark

On 8/1/07, Thomas Harding <thomas harding laposte net> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 08:13:15AM -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
> Thanks, Thomas. That was way too easy! I've been doing a lot of work on the
> documentation. I've added sections for entering text, aligning objects,
> moving lines. I've
> also added a lot of screenshots and expanded the basic objects area. I'm
> currently reworking the selecting objects section, again with more screen
> shots.

Good job! I think the others will agree too :)

> I'm probably not going to finish this morning. Unfortunately, I'm going out
> of town for a few days, so it will be about a week before I can upload the
> diff file. I hope that's ok.

That's not a problem for me, as the patch is already waiting for a looong time
to be included ;)

Please add me in Cc while you will upload, if you want I check for
docbook xml mistakes.

And don't forget to upload the screenshots as separate attachment (svn
doesn't support binary files, it says only that they exists or are
changed).

Cheers,
--
Thomas Harding