Re: win32 dia with python

Mike,

Further to 2.2.3, is there a reason you have stayed with that version of
Python?

I just looked at Hans' makefile. It seems to reference Python 2.2. For the time
being I sticked to it. It would be good to get some feedback which Python
version is the preferred one (Or should we package for different
Python versions?)
I just saw that Python 2.5 is released.

The new DLL (still Python 2.2 but linked against Dia 0.95-1) is available:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dia-installer/dia-python-0.95.1-1.tar.bz2?download

Sorry for the .tar.bz2 file. Upload of .zip file didn't work for some
reason. You can use
e.g. 7-Zip to extract the files.

Regards,

Steffen