win32 dia with python

Has anybody got Dia with Python support working in Windows?

I've really tried hard to compile it in MinGW but unsuccessfully. Robert Staudinger was right. I decided I don't have the knowledge or experience. I even had trouble compiling infrastructure stuff like pkg-config and other minor bits and pieces.

I'm looking for binaries or a MinGW howto aimed at Dia compilation with Python. I don't have MSVC.

Maybe there is a cross compilation mechanism in Linux which will produce Dia for Windows with Python support?

Thanks for any help.