Re: Pstricks

Michael Duelli sagde:
Hi Rob,

you are right, the MetaPost plugin is pretty cool and I got to admit
that I have neither tried it before nor had MetaPost installed on my
computer.

Though this lowers my pressure to create an improved pstricks
plugin, I am still interested in it.

I created a bunch of test case dia files and I also found some
inconsistencies in metapost. Mostly I am missing image export in
metapost which seems not to work for me. (Can't convert from .mp to .1)

If I find some time to do so I will try to improve the pstrick plugin
and will tell this list if I make progress.

Test case files are an excellent thing, and there's room in CVS for them.
We would be happy to get them and any patches for the metapost or pstricks
code you come up with.  Patches whose effect can be verified with test
case files would be particularly nice.

-Lars