Re: Pstricks

Hi Rob,

you are right, the MetaPost plugin is pretty cool and I got to admit
that I have neither tried it before nor had MetaPost installed on my
computer.

Though this lowers my pressure to create an improved pstricks
plugin, I am still interested in it.

I created a bunch of test case dia files and I also found some
inconsistencies in metapost. Mostly I am missing image export in
metapost which seems not to work for me. (Can't convert from .mp to .1)

If I find some time to do so I will try to improve the pstrick plugin
and will tell this list if I make progress.

Ciao,
Michi

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:48:09 -0700