Re: Pstricks

In my experience, the best way to export to LaTeX from DIA is
MetaPost.  Is there a reason you need to use Pstricks?

Check the archives for some hints from me about using MetaPost.  Let
me know if you have any questions.

            Rob

Hi all,

I really like Dia and I use it a lot.

Therefore I wonder if there is anyone currently working on an
improvement of the pstricks plugin ?? I would really like to see this,
as I could use it a lot for my thesis I am currently writing on.

If not I will try it on my own. I had a look at the code and I think
that it is possible to correctly convert all dia shapes to pstricks.
I am not so sure if positioning of LaTeX strings will also work
correctly, though this is would I am really keen on. But maybe we will
see.

Another thing I stumbled on is that the export option "tex" on the
command line does not export to "pstricks" but to "pgf".

I think it would be nice to have both, maybe as export options
"tex-pstricks" and "tex-pgf". Man page should be updated for this too.

Ciao,
Michi