Re: Dia VDX plug-in 0.6

Some misalignment and font size issues yes, but I'm hoping to improve on it - now export is pretty much working, I'm going back to tune import.

That said, the alignment is very off for basic_tests.vdx and seq_test.vdx, and if I can find out why I'll send you a patch - I guess I'm calculating from the wrong point on the object.

Visio wraps text to fit boxes, so I'll need to be able to work out the width and height of a Dia string to insert manual line breaks on import. And of course text formatting within a box isn't going to work.

I'll take another look at the X-Fig spline code.

Thanks,
Ian Redfern.

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 20:43 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 11:37 +0000, Ian Redfern wrote:
> OK - found it. It wasn't correctly inheriting the existence of Masters
> from a group parent.

Thanks, that indeed fixed it.  I have committed it now.  I took a look
at the vdxtosvg samples, and when comparing to the PNGs, some of the
texts seem to be severely misaligned.  Is that expected?

-Lars