Re: Dia VDX plug-in 0.6

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 10:01 +0000, Ian Redfern wrote:
Version 0.6 of the Dia VDX plug-in can now be found at
http://www.redferni.uklinux.net/dia/vdx/

I shall update the CVS as soon as I can (can't compile right now due to
changes I'm making in lib/textline.c).

I plan to have a go at approximating NURBS with Beziers on import, and
possibly at supporting both Visio 2003 and 2002 as distinct export
formats; otherwise only minor layout issues remain.

Getting proper NURBS import would be the most important in my eyes.  I
think the XFig format uses NURBS, and I did a reasonable (but not
perfect) approximation there.

-Lars