Re: Message Header

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 08:48:20 +0000
Paul Sutton <zen14920 zen co uk> wrote:

Hi

I am a casual reader of this list, just a thought regarding mailing list
headers, it's seems to be common practice (well fairly) common to
include the list name within the message subject, e.g my local linux
user group has [LUG] In the subject line automatically inserted by the
server,  it makes it easier to spot messages from that particular list
and makes it easier to set up mail clients to spot the messages and move
them into a dedicated folder,  Is it possible to do the same for the dia
list,

It is possible to set mail filters by e-mail address. however I have had
problems with this when dealing with forwarded messages, and sometimes