Message Header

Hi

I am a casual reader of this list, just a thought regarding mailing list headers, it's seems to be common practice (well fairly) common to include the list name within the message subject, e.g my local linux user group has [LUG] In the subject line automatically inserted by the server, it makes it easier to spot messages from that particular list and makes it easier to set up mail clients to spot the messages and move them into a dedicated folder, Is it possible to do the same for the dia list, It is possible to set mail filters by e-mail address. however I have had problems with this when dealing with forwarded messages, and sometimes replies,
What are peoples thoughts on this.

Thanks

Paul Sutton

PS good luckj with future releases of dia,