Re: Dia bug hunt Sunday night

On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 11:58 -0500, Rob McDonald wrote:
I know you don't do the Windows version yourself, but any way we could get a
Windows version of -pre3 out in time for the fun & games?

Because -pre3 came out at the same time as the windows -pre2, I'm still
running -pre1...

'Fraid not, Steffen seems to be out travelling for a couple days.  But I
think there's enough little things open that even running pre2 would be
useful.  We know exactly what changed between the two.

-Lars