Re: size of flowchart line arrows

dia-list-bounces gnome org wrote on 13/11/2005 22:00:46:

> On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 10:19 +0200, Bram Mertens wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I've recently started using dia to create a flowchart.
> >
> > Today I read in one of the messages in the archive of this list how to
> > change the size of arrows for "regular" lines.  Is it possible to
> > change the size of the arrows for flowchart lines as well?  The
> > default values look huge.
>
> What flowchart lines?  The flowchart sheet has no lines in it.  Do you
> mean the FS sheet?  For that, the answer unfortunately is "only by
> programming in C".

I was referring to the lines on the FS sheet indeed.

I am no C-programmer (but I've been wanting to start learning it) so this is not a very liekly option for me unless there's some example code I can work with.

I suppose I'll need to edit the flow.c, flow-ortho.c and flow-poly.c files below objects/FS?  Are there other objects I can use as a starting point?  If I can understand the code perhaps I can "copy" the relevant parts.

I'm working on XP at the moment (at the office) so I don't know how to get the CVS code, is it ok if I start with the 0.94 code?

TIA

Bram