Re: size of flowchart line arrows

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 10:19 +0200, Bram Mertens wrote:

Hi

I've recently started using dia to create a flowchart.

Today I read in one of the messages in the archive of this list how to
change the size of arrows for "regular" lines.  Is it possible to
change the size of the arrows for flowchart lines as well?  The
default values look huge.

What flowchart lines?  The flowchart sheet has no lines in it.  Do you
mean the FS sheet?  For that, the answer unfortunately is "only by
programming in C".

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>