Re: 0.94 WinXP Install Problem

Hi

Did yo download the win32 installer from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=16768&package_id=12881&release_id=262249 ? The Download dia-setup-0.94.zip  worked without problems for me

The platform independent file you downloaded contains the source code for the application which you'll have to compile yourself.  I have no idea how this can be done on Windows.  the INSTALL file you mentioned is simply a text file, if you'll open it with notepad or some other text editor you'll see the compilation instructions.

I suspect the file you downloaded got corrupt can you try to download the win32 installer again?

HTH

Bram Mertens

p.s. Fauti, Joel I'm CC'ing you because this might apply to you as well.