Re: Code Generator

On 12.11.2005 04:48, Dave Klotzbach wrote:
Dia does have a code generator in for UML Class diagrams. You export the
document using XSL an then select the target language. Here are the steps:
1. Save the diagram as a .dia like normal.
   Select file->save etc.
2. Export:
   select file->export
3. In the export dialog under export options, select "XSL Transform filter
.code" and hit save
4. Another dialog appears "Export through", under to select the programming
language and ok.

The file <diagram>.code and the generated source will be save in the save
directory.

There is more code generation availbale through Python:

2005-05-16  Hans Breuer  <hans breuer org>

        * plug-ins/python/pydia-property.c : implment the read part for Property
        arrays - aka. umlclass.properties["operations"], umlclass.properties["attributes"]
        They are working quite well as can be seen with export-object.py

        * plug-ins/python/codegen.py : prove it once more with the generation of C++
        or Python code from an UML Diagram. Simply save as .py or .cxx ...
        * plug-ins/python/Makefile.am : install it