From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Matthew M. Block
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:20 PM
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Code Generator

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any plans to add a code generator to
Dia?  I know there are some external ones that exist (for example tedia2sql,
etc) but it would be nice to have this internal to Dia.  That way there
would be just one application to keep track of, update, etc.  As it is,
there will be multiple applications to keep track of and many of them are
more scripts than applications.  That being said, I would like some
suggestions on the code generator of choice.  I would like to go in both
directions (diagram to code/code to diagram).  Right now my main interest is
getting a ERD in the UML diagrams to SQL code.

Thanks,
Matt