Re: DIA Installation - how?

On 03.11.2005 15:52, fauti gmx org wrote:
Hi,

I use WIN XP  SP2 - have downloaded DIA Vers 094 und unkompressed so that I
can see all the files. - But I can't find any install.exe or anything else.

But you should have fond a file INSTALL which talks about source code [1]

There also should be files README and readme.win32. Do what the names
suggest ;-)

What is to do?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_Code