Re: Properties dialog without c programming

Lars Clausen wrote:
Denny Beyer sagde:
Hey !
[...]

What kinds of fields are we talking here?  You have tried exporting as
.shape and using that to create a new object, yes?
I did both. But I couldn't find any possibility to have a properties-dialog containing my own data in it. That's why I went over to the c - stuff! Quite similar to that what Daniel is doing, I need to at to an Objekt a description, a ID number and other properties, which describes the component technically more detailed.
-Lars
Can i do that with in dia created shapes as well? How is that working, because this would save a lot of time by not hard coding all shapes in c, but just drawing them. Is python doing that as well?

denny