Re: Properties dialog without c programming

Denny Beyer sagde:
Hey !

I made it to create a new icon within a new group and a appropriate
properties-dialog by using c.  The question is now: Is all that
necessary in order to get my own properties dialog and the entered
values in the dia-files?
What would be enough for my work would be: I create a new shape by using
dias build in function and create in addition to that a dialog with some
text-entry fields, by lets say, just creating an xml-file which contians
these fields, and the dialog will be created based on that!

What kinds of fields are we talking here?  You have tried exporting as
.shape and using that to create a new object, yes?

-Lars