Re: Feedback wanted: Autogap and mainpoints

Simon Kagstrom wrote:

I'm afraid I'm don't know that much about GTK, but isn't it possible to check

the state of regular keys as well? If so, it would be possible to use 'A' for
autograb instead.

Is this possible in GTK?
I don't know much about GTK either but I bet it is straightforward to check for any keys pressed. But, while I'm a addicted user of vi, I'm not sure about useability of using letters as modifiers in a GUI program. As autograb is a big feature, common to all lines and objects, I think it deserves its own modifier key (shift or alt).
--
Grégoire