Re: Feedback wanted: Autogap and mainpoints

Lars Clausen schrieb:
On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 08:13 +0200, RittervomNie web de wrote:

I think the direction, from where I entered is important, to determine the connection point, but I think you already thought 'bout that.

Thanks for the feedback!  No, the direction from where the user drags
the line end is not important, but the direction that the line enters
the object is.
We're talking 'bout the same fact, your words express it more clearly *g*