Help Dia without touching any source code!

[This deserves a little more mention that a BTW in another post]

If you like Dia, and would like to contribute something back, but don't
feel you know enough C or Python to code something, there are many other
ways to help us improve Dia:

   * Helping out with the web site.  I have neither time nor skills to
        do anything really good for the web site.  If you do, you could
        help Dia get a much more professional-looking site.
   * Helping reproduce/narrow down/confirm fixes of bugs.
        Bugzilla.gnome.org has our bug database.  Many bugs are waiting
        to be confirmed or usefully reproduced, or our fixes tested.
   * Update info on Dia in software databases.  Dia is mentioned in a
        number of places, and many have some sort of program info (e.g.
        sourceforge, gnome.org).  These need updating to spread interest
        in Dia and attract more contributors for an even better program.
   * Find and report bugs.  When you find a misbehaviour in Dia, you can
        report it at bugzilla.gnome.org.  If you think "surely somebody
        already reported this", check out
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/product-mostfrequent.cgi?product=dia
   * Update the documentation.  This would help many a new user.
   * Make nice examples of what Dia is used for (to go on the web page,
        see the first item).  We're seeing more and more neat usages,
        a collection of them would be nice.
   * Translate.  We have an excellent group of translators, and Dia is
        currently translated into 49 languages!  But more translators
        are always welcome, in particular non-Indoeuropean languages are
        weakly represented.  We only have one African language so far,
        for instance.

All this should go on the web site along with info on how best to
approach it, but see the first item:)

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>