Re: Create a template diagram (mailmerge-ish)?

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 19:31 +0100, Dan Bolser wrote:
On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Luc Pionchon wrote:

One similar thing that works out of the box is to insert CVS keywords
into your diagram that you store in a CVS repository, on commit cvs
replaces the keywords by their value. So "$Date$" will be replaced by
"$Date 2005/04/04 14:57:32$"

Cool :) So you can auto timestamp your diagrams!

Anywhere to post the diagrams and script when I am done? Perhaps it could
be usefull for someone.

They could be put up on the web page.  Adding a "bug" report on
bugzilla.gnome.org would ensure that they do not disappear into the
void.  We don't have an area with scripts yet, but if this and other
scripted things (e.g. with layers) that are now possible become common,
we should get one.

BTW, if somebody feels like contributing, but don't know C, taking care
of the web pages is one of my very weak points, and I would love some
help.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>