Re: Feature request

Quoting nobody in specific:
(discussion about URIs/URLs in elements, etc.)

Having URIs/URLs attached to dia objects would be really great.
But what I'm missing most, is the ability to link to other dia
files.  Dia has no concept of a "project" or some kind of file
tree.  (Maybe this is good, because that way dia can be more
easily integrated into sth. like anjuta or eclipse.)  But if I
have a non-trivial thing like huge UML diagrammes, I like to
have connections between different diagrammes.  Links between
dia files could be translated to image maps automatically on
export to PNG (e.g.: <ulink url="./other.dia"/> becomes <link
href="./other.png"/> - I forgot the exact syntax).

Cheers, WB