Re: more info from DAG

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:

On 23 Oct 2003, gareth foster wrote:
Let me also add what I've tried. You can see my buildlogs at:

http://dag.wieers.com/packages/dia/_buildlogs/

The FAQ says I'm running dia but I didn't install it properly, the log
will show you otherwise. The FAQ also says to look into run_dia.sh, but
the script is not shipped with dia 0.92. So I found it in older releases
and set the different variables as the script does:

[root lisse SPECS]# export
DIA_LIB_PATH="/usr/lib/dia/:/usr/share/dia/"
[root lisse SPECS]# export
DIA_PLUGIN_PATH="/usr/lib/dia/:/usr/share/dia/"

Where is libstandard_objects.so located on your system?  That directory
should be in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Even this doesn't solve the problem ;(

--   dag wieers,  dag wieers com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --