Re: End of feature freeze

My personal wishlist, not necessarily for the next release:
long term:

- hyper-links between diagrammes (double-click an object in
  a diagram -> another diagram opens)

- some "project" support (e.g. having multiple diagrammes
  together as a project tree, similar to an IDE)

These two could be very interesting to me and, I think, to whoever would use
Dia diagrams not only as a way to create nice documents or presentations,
but to edit and maintain actual and valuable information (I'm using a set of
diagrams as the "source code" of a process control application).
Also, tying each object to a diagram representing its "specification" may be
useful to accomplish the goal of getting a user-friendly tool to create and
edit shape info.
Personally, I am using the following directory tree convention for my
projects, which involve both diagrams and shapes:

<dia root>
 |--sheets
 |   |--<project name>.sheet
 |--shapes