Re: Some issues

On 22 Dec 2003, Jon A. Solworth wrote:
Lars,
      As soon as you find out I'm a professor at your sister
campus, you start to harass me and try to get me to do some
work--as if that was possible :-).   My students these days are
all working on computer security and networking, trying to make
the world safe from Bin Laden and high schoolers.  So there you
have it.

*grin* Ah, you have me figured out:)

Actually, it's more of a canned response.  I want to be sure that people
know that I welcome patches, and while I may say that something is a good
idea for Dia, that doesn't mean I will have the time to implement it.
While I will continue to encourage contributions, I shall take what I get
and not blast anybody for not sending me patches.

      But I do have enough time to continue my nitpicking to those that
actually do the work.

The hallmark of a professor, eh? :)

-Lars

--