Re: Some issues

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 10:29, Jon A. Solworth wrote:
On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 09:06, Lars Clausen wrote:

As for XFig, if you send me a diagram that is improperly exported, I shall
certainly take a look, it's one of my darlings:)

Lars,

Here it is.  If it gets mangled, let me know.

Jon

I'm working on the color text metapost patch.

Jon, as far as the text in your messages go, what are your intentions
for strings with underscores and braces?  It seems that there was a
routine to escape these in the pstricks filter, but it has been
disabled.  I agree with the comment there that TeX users will do what
they intend.  So are these to be typeset as math or should they be as \_
and \{ \}?  Unfortunately, it seems that even \{ \} won't do it.  I had
to specifically set these to $\{$ $\}$.

At any rate, here is the patch and two new versions of your dia file I
test it against.