Re: GCC 3.2 and numerous DIA code problems

Le Thu, Sep 05, 2002, à 12:10:06PM +0100, Andrew Marlow a écrit:

oh dear. For various reasons I cannot use the CVS version so I will
continue
with the work based on 0.90. Whoever merges my changes may have a bit of
a merge job on but hey, CVS is good at this. There are loads of files to
change.

The CVS version built fine yesterday evening with gcc 3.2 on my system.
As a policy, I don't merge patches which don't merge cleanly or almost
cleanly on the CVS version.

You can download snapshot tarballs, which will be almost the CVS version.

        -- Cyrille