Re: GCC 3.2 and numerous DIA code problems

On Wed, 04 Sep 2002, Andrew Marlow wrote:
Now that I have fixed configure to build a set of Makefiles for dia with
the GNU 3.2 compiler I find that the code is riddled with problems. I
have fixed some of these but have a long way to go. Would anyone be
interested in me completing these fixes or is this a known (and in hand)
problem?

This would be a wonderful thing to get fixed.  Since Debian doesn't have
gcc 3.2 yet, you'll be in a good position to kill these problems earlier.
Besides, any problem that new versions of gcc show are probably also
problems in other ports.  But!  You should look at the CVS versions rather
than 0.90, as there have been a fair amount of changes in the switch to GTK
2.0.  Please read Cyrilles note in the FAQ on how to submit patches.

-Lars